Services offered at LCA Life
Areas of focus include:
- Strategic goal setting, time management, overcoming procrastination
- Stress & anger management
- Depression Counselling
- Development of self-awareness
- Finding meaning & purpose
- Strengthening confidence & self-esteem
- Overcoming fear of rejection, abandonment & failure
- Improving communication/social skills
- Tackling change & transition (e.g. divorce, career, studies, job loss)
- Finding balance
- Learning to let go & forgive
- General career guidance
- General counselling
- Strengthening emotional resilience against bullying
- Getting 'unstuck' & discovering who you are
- Mentoring of teenagers/young adults
- Coping skills
- Anxiety reduction
- Behaviour Modification
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Emotional support
- To be able to love & be loved
- Resilience training
- Bereavement counselling
- Trauma counselling
- Addiction recovery support
- Couples Counselling
Sessions are scheduled during the week (10:00 - 18:30);
Sessions are available every second Saturday (10:00 - 16:00);
Sessions are 50 - 60 minutes long, unless otherwise specified.
Fees for one-on-one sessions:
I aim to keep my business running costs low, so that I can continue to charge affordable rates for my services. Thus, clients without medical aid, can afford me.
The first session is charged at a discounted rate of R200. This is payable in cash on the day of the session, or alternatively via EFT prior to the session (proof of payment required).
The normal fee per session is R450; this is the "pay-as-you-go" session rate, and payment is required on the day of each session in cash, or prior to the session via EFT (proof of payment required).
In attempting to keep my fees cost-effective so that my clients are able to get the assistance that they need, I have made various packages available that are offered at discounted rates, with the condition of upfront payment for the full amount:
- CLASSIC PACKAGES are offered at discounted rates for upfront payment of the full amount.
- WHATSAPP SESSIONS are charged at discounted rates, please follow the link below to the relevant page.
Please note that medical aids do not cover your counselling sessions with me, as I am not a psychologist. Should you require the services of a psychologist for whom medical aid does cover sessions, please contact me via email or Whatsapp and I will refer you to the appropriate person.